What is now Woodside's Independence Hall was moved to Albion Avenue in 1944 and used for community activities, such as a meeting place for Boy and Girl Scout troops. It was moved and became Woodside Town Hall in 1991. (Photo courtesy of Woodside Historical Association.)
Uploaded: Sun, Feb 9, 2014, 12:43 am
A page from our history
Palo Alto: Pastis owner to open second French restaurant
By Elena Kadvany | 3 comments | 2,347 views
Marriage Interview 9: Make a Date to Have Sex Once or Twice a Week and . . .
By Chandrama Anderson | 14 comments | 1,785 views